A guide to our Services
The Chapel - Service times, music etc...
- Our funeral services are held every 60 minutes. This allows plenty of time to be seated for the service.
- An extended service can be provided for a small additional fee.
- The funeral service can be as personal or unique as you wish.
- The chapel can be personalised for any religion or belief.
- Our uniformed chapel attendant will be available to assist at each service.
- The chapel is warm, welcoming and decorated with fresh flowers.
- We have seating for around 100 mourners plus ample standing room inside.
- We have a large screen and speakers in our lobby to assist with larger congregations.
- The service can also be relayed outside via speakers for very large attendances.
- We have a modern music system that can provide almost any commercially recorded music choice that is requested.
- We have an Viscount Envoy 23-S organ in our chapel that can be used by family or a hired organist during the service.
- We can offer High Definition webcasting and recording of your service.
- We can arrange and display photo tributes with music during your service.
- Flowers can be donated for use in the chapel after the funeral.
- Floral tributes will remain displayed in the Flower Terrace for a minimum of 2 days.
- Public toilets are available including toilets with disabled access
- Disabled parking is located immediately outside the chapel.
- Sorry, we do not permit pets or animals inside the chapel other than guide dogs.
SEE PERSONALISING YOUR FUNERAL PAGE FOR MORE INFORMATION ON MUSIC, WEBCASTS & SERVICE RECORDINGS.
Our chapel and offices are always open to visitors who would like to inspect the premises before a service. It is always advisable to ring in advance to ensure the chapel is free for you to look around.